“Practice what you preach!”
Nobody trusts a phony or a hypocrite. As representatives of Christ, we sully His name when we live hypocritically. We're called to a higher standard.
Hypocrisy existed even in the early days of Christianity. In this series Chuck Swindoll:
- Encourages you to pursue authentic faith in God
- Provides you a clear and biblical how-to for authentic living as he exposits the book of James
- Explains how to live without hypocrisy in your speech, actions, and relationships
This series will assist you to live what you believe.
CD Series of 16 messages
Messages in this series:
- A Case for Practical Christianity
- When Troubles Won't Go Away
- Plain Talk about Temptation
- The Great Divorce
- Prejudice Is a Sin
- You Can't Have One without the Other
- Bridling the Beast in Your Body
- The Wise, the Unwise, and the Otherwise (Part One)
- The Wise, the Unwise, and the Otherwise (Part Two)
- How Fights Are Started and Stopped
- The Peril of Playing God
- Warnings to the Wealthy
- Doing Right When You've Been Done Wrong
- Suffering, Sickness, Sin—and Healing
- The Power of Effective Kneeling
- How to Handle Straying Saints
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.