Purchased MP3 series can be downloaded as a single .zip file that includes all the MP3 messages from the series or separately as individual MP3 files.
We can navigate the placid waters of life one moment and get tossed by the storms of trials and tribulations the next. That's why we need hope. Hope illumines and warms our souls on cold, dark days. Hope is a lighthouse when we're storm tossed.
In this three-part audio series, be inspired by our eternal Hope—Jesus—through the soaring musical sounds presented by the Stonebriar Community Church sanctuary choir and orchestra along with the always winsome and grace-filled messages from Chuck Swindoll. Learn how the same power that raised Jesus from the dead and that transformed a gruff fisherman like Peter into the eloquent “Rock” of the church energizes us to let our lights brilliantly shine with hope for a dark world.
CD or MP3 Series of 2 messages and 1 concert
Product Code: LHPDST/LHPMNG
Messages in this series:
- When God Untied the Death Ropes
- Marching Orders from the Master
Musical Tracks on the messages
- Christ Is Risen
- Fanfare and Hymn for Easter Morning
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
- Come, Rejoice This Resurrection Day
- Holy is He
Hope: A Live Concert Event
- TRACK 1: Lead On O King Eternal (3:31)
- TRACK 2: Welcome and Prayer (3:58)
- TRACK 3: The Lord Is My Light (5:04)
- TRACK 4: Still, My Soul, Be Still (4:18)
- TRACK 5: The Perfect Wisdom of Our God (2:58)
- TRACK 6: Narration—Chuck Swindoll (7:24)
- TRACK 7: Those Who Wait on the Lord (4:55)
- TRACK 8: In Christ Alone (3:20)
- TRACK 9: It Is Well with My Soul (2:38)
- TRACK 10: The Lord Bless You and Keep You (2:42)
- TRACK 11: Narration—Chuck Swindoll (6:43)
- TRACK 12: The Solid Rock (3:41)
- TRACK 13: My Help (6:48)
- TRACK 14: Closing Remarks (8:44)
- TRACK 15: Psalm XLVI (4:52)
Related Series Resources
See the complete list of resources for this series:
A Living Hope.
Narrations copyright © 2016 ℗ 2017 by Charles R. Swindoll, Inc.
Musical performances copyright ℗ 2016 by Stonebriar Community Church.
All rights are reserved worldwide. Used by permission.
Copyright © 2016 ℗ 2017 by Charles R. Swindoll, Inc. All rights are reserved worldwide.
This Insight for Living production is for your personal use only. Civil and criminal copyright infringement occurs when this production is uploaded to the Internet, publicly performed, copied, or placed on any information storage and retrieval system now known or yet to be invented, without prior written permission from Insight for Living.