Purchased MP3 series can be downloaded as a single .zip file that includes all the MP3 messages from the series or separately as individual MP3 files.
Many of us spend our days saying, “I don’t have enough time!” Meanwhile, our cluttered closet stays cluttered, the thought of our estranged family member still stirs up resentment in our heart, and our time with God remains on the back burner.
Is it really true that we don't have enough time? Or do we just need help prioritizing what truly matters?
Join Chuck Swindoll for this vital message series and learn:
- Why to say no to procrastination, blaming, drifting, and other negative traits
- How to say yes to following through, forgiving, digging into our faith, and more
Let's start making the most of the time God has given us.
CD or MP3 Series of 9 messages
Product Code: TSSDNG/TSSMNG
Messages in this series:
- Stop Drifting Along and Start Digging In
- Stop Procrastinating and Start Following Through
- Stop Shaming and Start Honoring
- Stop Blaming and Start Forgiving
- Stop Worrying and Start Trusting
- Stop Resisting and Start Submitting
- Stop Acting Perfect and Start Being Vulnerable
- Stop Lying and Start Acknowledging
- Stop Criticizing Earth and Start Contemplating Heaven
Copyright © 2014 ℗ 2017 by Charles R. Swindoll, Inc. All rights are reserved worldwide.
This Insight for Living production is for your personal use only. Civil and criminal copyright infringement occurs when this production is uploaded to the Internet, publicly performed, copied, or placed on any information storage and retrieval system now known or yet to be invented, without prior written permission from Insight for Living.